Rue des Beaux Arts, the journal of the Société Oscar Wilde en France, is published four times a year. Edited by Danielle Guérin-Rose, it explores Oscar Wilde’s French associations, and reconstructs through articles and reviews the background to his life in France, and the current interest in his work. Articles in French can be submitted at any time to Danielle Guérin-Rose, email@example.com.
Nos 1-41 were published on former website, to which there is no longer access, and will be republished here, beginning in May 2017. Nos 42-59 are published at http://societeoscarwilde.fr/ category/le-journal-rue-des-beaux-arts.
Nos 60 et seqq. will be published here.
We are also republishing separately a number of articles and reviews from RdBA here, beginning in April 2015. These are in French. Original date of publication is given on each page.
- Added 22.v.2015: Pascale Amiot on Frédéric Ferney on Wilde
- Added 26.v.2015: François d’Arbonneau on Daniel Salvatore Schiffer on Dandyism
- Added 27.v.2015: Françoise Dupeyron-Lafay on Gyles Brandreth on Wilde
- Added 26.v.2015: Emily Eells on Patrick Rouzaud’s Cocteau’s Dorian Gray
- Added 23.v.2015: Valerie Fehlbaum on Wilde in Geneva
- Added 25.v.2015: Lou Ferreira on Martin Birnbaum on Wilde
- Added 26.v.2015: Lou Ferreira on Louis Thomas on Wilde
- Added 27.v.2015: Lou Ferreira on Sébastien Rutès on Wilde
- Added 30.v.2015: Lou Ferreira on Patrick Favardin & Laurent Boüexière on Dandysm
- Added 08.iv.2015: D.G. & E.V. on Christine Farenc’s Salomé
- Added 28.v.2015: Laurence Grove on Enrique Corominas’ Dorian Gray
- Added 13.iv.2015: Danielle Guérin on Corin Redgrave’s De Profundis
- Added 30.v.2015: Danielle Guérin on Jérémy Le Louët’s Salomé
- Added 25.v.2015: Atsuko Ogane on the Bodmer Salomé
- Added 28.v.2015: Gilbert Pham-Thanh on Daniel Salvatore Schiffer on Dandyism